Hello friend’s Welcome to my website, I am Ravindra Singh, Today we will know that, How to get rid of blackheads with lemon juice? || How can I prevent blackheads naturally? || How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose fast at home? if you like our post, then please like, share, and comment this post so that you can get such post further.
How to get rid of blackheads with lemon juice?
Why are blackheads, remove it from domestic remedies, looks better with lemon, honey and baking soda.Blackheads look like a bulge on the skin. This happens when hair follicles are blocked. They look like small black acne.
Are mostly on the nose but in some people it may also be on the back, chest, neck, hands and shoulders According to the American Academy of Dermatology, blackheads is a skin disorder.
- Lifestyle Desk Most people are troubled by the problem of blackheads. Blackheads start growing due to dust, soil and viscosity, especially after rain. Some measures can prove to be workable to overcome them. Priyanka Tomar knows how to remove it from domestic remedies.
- Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda and water in glass bowl and make paste. Put paste on blackheads and let dry it for 10 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water after drying. Can use it 1 or 2 times a week.
- Make a paste of cinnamon powder and two parts honey in one part. Place the thick layer of this paste on the affected part for 15 minutes. Wash the face thoroughly after 15 minutes and apply Moisturizer. Apply this remedy daily for good results.
- Put a small spoon of lemon juice in a bowl and paddle with the help of Rui, blackheads. After drying 10 minutes, wash with cold water. You can also leave lemon juice for overnight. Once in a day you can do this remedy.
- Heat the water in a bowl and lime honey in it. Leave this honey on blackheads for 10 minutes and leave it. After that, soak the honey with soft cloth soaked in hot water.
- Make a paste by adding a little musk turmeric in the bowl or water or coconut oil. Leave this paste on the affected area and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
Combine 4 tablespoons Jojoba Oil in 1 cup sugar in a single ball well. If the sugar dissolves slightly, then apply the mixture on the face and massage it with a light hand in the roundness. After massage, wash with cold water and apply Moisturizer. Do not use more than 3 times a week.
Why are blackheads?
Blackheads look like a bulge on the skin. This happens when hair follicles are blocked. They look like small black acne. In most people they are on the nose. But in some people it may also be on the back, chest, neck, hands and shoulders. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, it is a skin disorder.
If you have had some help through this post, please post this post and share it, and gain knowledge thanks ,